Sunday 16 November 2014

Scrapbook Sunday - Orlando


One place I had always wanted to go was Walt Disney World in Florida, I never thought I would realistically get a chance, due to the expense, getting a group together and that there are so many other places I would love to visit on my bucket list. So when one of my best friends said she was taking her clan and would I, along with some other friends, like to join them, I jumped at the chance. We went in July / August 2013 for a fortnight and it was just as magical as people told me it would be and without a doubt the holiday I have ever been on.

I am a bit disappointed with myself for not taking half the amount of photo’s I thought I would while we were away, mainly because there was so much to do and there wasn’t the time to stop and take pictures expect when you are queuing for rides! That being said, between all of us I have got more than enough photo’s to make several scrapbooks. I have made two so far, one each for my best friends for their birthdays earlier in the year. They were slightly different as we didn’t spend the all our time in one group so saw and experienced different things. I also wanted to make a complete scrapbook one friend but leave enough photos left for my other friend to make her own scrapbook as she bought one while we were away. I still would like to make myself a scrapbook but I must admit I am a very slow, so I think this will have to be a task to be put aside until I have moved and finally got myself a proper desk to work at.

Most of the pages I have used templates and some I have scraplifted because I loved them so much I give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment